ORDERING AND SHIPPING INQUIRIES:
- Can I change the flavors that come in the box?
Yes, you can order the size/type box you like and we can put your favorite flavors in it! Just make a note of your preference in the "gift message" section when you are placing your order. You can also write your gift message there if it is a gift. We will see both notes.
- How long does it take for shipping?
We use UPS to ship all of our packages. Transit times vary depending on where it is going. Usually, Chicago and most of the Midwest takes 1 business day, most of the East Coast 2 business days, California, Texas, Florida and nearby regions will take 3-4 business days. If we receive an order on a Wednesday and it is going somewhere where it will take 3-4 business days, we will push shipping to the following Monday to avoid unnecessary extra days in transit.
- Do you include any invoice or dollar amount with the shipment?
No, we don't
- Do you ship international?
No, we don't
- What is the shelf life of the alfajores?
The alfajores will last sealed in their packaging for about 2-3 weeks at room temperature. However, to preserve their premium quality we suggest putting them in the freezer until you are ready to eat them. They come to room temperature in only a couple of hours.
- What is the best way to keep them until my special occasion or if I don't want to eat them all at once?
Keeping them in the freezer sealed in their packaging is the best way! The freezer keeps their premium quality and they only take a few hours to thaw.
- Do you have any gluten free varieties?
No, we don't make any gluten free alfajores at the moment
- What are the allergens in your alfajores?
Wheat, Soy, Milk, Almond, Coconut
- How big are your Large alfajores?
They are 2 1/2 inches in diameter and weigh 3 oz (85 gs)
- How big are your Mini alfajores?
They are 1 1/2 inches in diameter and weigh 1.4 oz (40 gs)
- Do your alfajores contain alcohol?
Our Traditional variety has amaretto liquor in the dough. Our White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Guava varieties have pure almond extract in the dough.
- Where are you located?
Our production bakery is located at 4527 N. Ravenswood in Chicago, IL 60640
- Do you have a store?
We don't have a store, however we do offer Curbside Pick up. Orders need to be placed online and select the option for "pick up" at checkout. Shortly after the order is received we will send you an email to find out when you would like to pick up.
- How do I sign up to receive your newsletter?
You can sign up for our newsletter here and get 15% your first order: NEWSLETTER