4 different flavors
Many Argentine provinces have a traditional type of alfajor. Lucila has perfected four of her favorite varieties to share with you.
The best alfajores I have had in and out of the US.
YES so good. Visited while at the Ravenswood Art Walk this weekend and got one of their guava cookies-- it is almost to good to be believed. I'll definitely be coming back for more!
- traditional w/ coconut filled with dulce de leche
- These are the classic, original Alfajores. Two melt-in-your-mouth delicate butter cookies embracing a luscious dollop of dulce de leche, and then rolled in coconut. Lucila has perfected this artisanal recipe using the highest quality ingredients, including free-range eggs and hints of fresh lemon, and nothing artificial, ever. Taste perfection!
- guava filled with dulce de leche
- These alfajores combine Lucila’s buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cookies with a dulce de leche and Guava jam center, finished with a sugar glaze. This unique filling of creamy caramel and guava jam meld with the buttery crumb of the cookies, creating a unique treat. Pair with coffee or tea, to create your own moment of bliss!
- dark chocolate filled with dulce de leche
- Lucila’s handmade dark chocolate alfajores are made of two chocolate cookies, hugging a dulce de leche center, and are hand-dipped in Belgian dark chocolate for a decadent finish. They balance flavors of rich cocoa and fresh orange zest, that make up for an unbelievable bite. We invite you to be the judge!
- white chocolate filled with dulce de leche
- Lucila’s white chocolate alfajores feature our delicate butter cookies, with undertones of vanilla and almond. They hug a dulce de leche center and are finished with exquisite Belgian white chocolate. Taste the love that goes into every sweet, elegant bite!